This event will take place on 29/06/2023
Due to the recent hot weather, we have taken the early decision to move all the events to the morning, the coolest part of the day. This will enable the day to go ahead unless the weather is extreme.
Pre School, EYFS, Year 1 & Year 2: 9:15am – approx. 10:15am
Years 3-6: Events start at 10:30
- There will be four events & children will move with their class around each. Parents are welcome to move around the events to cheer on the children.
- All events will be finished by lunch time
Lunch 12:30 – 1:30 (including final scores)
Parents are welcome to enjoy a picnic lunch on the field with their children. Children will be able to join their families for lunch or sit with their class. We encourage you to bring picnic mats & chairs.
We are expecting high numbers of people on the field therefore ball games will not be allowed.
Due to the age of Pre School children parents wishing to share a picnic lunch on the field with their children must collect them from Pre School at 12:30.
Families please access the toilets via the front office. The children’s toilets are for CG pupils only.
- Children should wear their PE kits including their house colour T shirt
- Children should bring a water bottle
- Hats & suncream weather dependent