Vacancies - Join our community
We currently have the following vacancies:
- Site Manager
Whilst we may not always have roles available, we welcome CVs which we will keep on file;
To contact us please visit our Contact Us page: Contact Us
Grade 6 £24,054 pro rata (£12.47 per hour)
52 Weeks per year with 24 days paid holiday entitlement (to be taken during school holidays) plus Bank Holidays
We are looking for someone who is able to work all year round, 20-25 hours per week.
Times & days could be flexible
During the school holidays working hours are flexible
As a member of the School Team, you will manage and supervise the maintenance & cleaning contractors. You will maintain a healthy, clean, safe and welcoming environment. Duties will include responsibility for the security and maintenance of the school site.
Crowmarsh Gifford C of E Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all children, which will be reflected throughout the recruitment process. The successful applicant will be subject to a DBS.
Applications considered on receipt.
We reserve the right to interview upon suitable applications being received and close the advert without notice on appointment of a suitable candidate.
Visits to the school are encouraged. Contact Mrs Vania Eaglen – Headteacher, to arrange a time to visit.
We are looking for a good & outstanding Caretaker who will:
- Be part of our valued team
- Be kind and caring and put the children at the centre of all they do
- Willing to work as part of a hardworking, dedicated team
- Able to work with others to ensure that the school site is the best that it can be
- Committed to ensuring that every child achieves to their full potential through
- Suitably qualified to a full 'time served' trade qualification or equivalent experience
- Positive, proactive and an excellent role model
- Able to maintain a clean, safe and inviting environment
- An excellent timekeeper, reliable and trustworthy
- Actively liaise with colleagues and parents
- Experience preferred
- Be supportive of the Christian ethos
Why apply to Crowmarsh Gifford?
- The staffing team is second to none, you’ll feel a real team spirit when you visit
- Our children are well-mannered, thoughtful and caring children. They are proud of their school
- A strong Leadership team supports all staff
- We have a supportive, active team of governors committed to school improvement
- There are excellent opportunities for responsibility and professional development
We are looking for someone who will share our vision:
The right candidate will:
Act with integrity
Be respectful to everyone
Be a role model
Listen & adapt
Listen to the voice of the children